- Yale School of Management, The Endowment Institute – Level II (2012),
- Yale School of Management, The Endowment Institute – Level I (2011),
- University of Hawaii,
- Kapi’olani Community College,
- New York University,
- Roosevelt High School
- OHA Chairwoman, December 8, 2016 to Present
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA) Trustee at-Large, 1990-Present
- Chair, Committee on Asset & Resource Management (Budget & Finance), 2014-2015
- OHA Chairwoman, 1998-2000;
- OHA Vice-Chair, 1991-1992 & 2001-2002;
- Vice-Chair, Committee on Asset & Resource Management, 2006-2008;
- Vice-Chair, Committee on Beneficiary Advocacy & Empowerment, 2012-2014.
Professional Experience and Community Service:
- American Indian Alaska Native Tourism
Association (AIANTA), Pacific Region Representative – 2012 to Present
- Governors’ Interstate Indian Council (GIIC) National Board,
Board of Directors, Member since 1999 to Present,
- First State Sovereignty Chair,
- Past President of the State Culture & Arts Program–Bishop Museum,
- Federal Grants Reviewer,
- Niu Valley Fee Simple Committee Chair,
- East Oahu Rotary, Honolulu Press Club,
- Niu Valley Community Association,
- Society of Hawaii’s Entertainers,
- Musicians Association of Hawaii,
- Hawaii Kai Bobby Sox Softball League,
- Past President of the Federal Aviation Administration Women’s Club,
- Department of Education, Substitute Teacher,
- Abuse Counselor,
- Radio Newscaster.
- Programs in the areas of housing, education, health, jobs and business opportunities that greatly impact the Hawaiian people.
- Kupuna Health Task Force – researching ways to improve Kupuna health.
- Partnership between the office of Hawaiian Affairs, Fannie-Mae, and the two largest banks in Hawaii to provide lower interest loans to ALL Hawaiians.
- Spearheaded OHA’s campaign to exempt Kuleana Lands from property taxes
- Alu Like Awards,
- Aloha Week Awards,
- National Women’s Week Award for Communications,
- FAA Award for Hawaii Aerospace Education,
- Hawaii Chapter Scholarship Program,
- Association of Hawaiian Civic Clubs’ Helen C. Kane Mahalo Award.